Simple Ways to Make Your Toilet More Stylish
It goes without saying that the toilet is one of the most important areas in the house. You want it to be both functional and stylish, and fortunately, there are a few easy tricks you can use to give it a stylish update. Here are some simple ways to make your toilet more stylish:
DIY Toilet Aesthetics
- Paint: Painting is a great way to instantly transform the look of your toilet. Choose a color that fits your bathroom decor and apply a few coats of paint to make it look fresh and new.
- Wallpaper: Wallpaper also adds a fun element to the bathroom. Choose a pattern or color that coordinates with the rest of the space, and apply around the toilet area to refresh the look.
- Mirror: Installing a mirror over the toilet can give the room a luxurious feel. Choose one with an interesting frame to add personality to the area.
- Plants: Adding plants to the toilet area can really make a difference. Get a few potted plants and place them around the toilet to add a bit of greenery and life to the space.
Upgrade Hardware and Fixtures
- Faucet: Upgrading the faucet is one of the simplest ways to add a bit of luxury to the toilet. Choose one with interesting finishes such as brass, bronze, and nickel to give the area a stylish vibe.
- Toilet Seat: Another easy way to make the toilet more stylish is to upgrade the toilet seat. Choose one in an interesting color or pattern to add a touch of personality.
- Towel Rack: Upgrade the towel rack to give the toilet area a luxurious look. Choose one with an interesting shape or design to make it stand out.
- Lighting: You can also add a bit of style to the area by adding a new lighting fixture. Choose one that compliments the look and feel of the toilet area.
Making your toilet more stylish doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive. Use these simple tips to give your toilet a luxurious look and feel. It’s easy to overlook the importance of the bathroom, since it’s not often seen by visitors. However, bathroom decor can make a big impact on your home—and the convenience and pleasure of hygiene activities. If you’re looking for ways to make your toilet more stylish, you’re in luck. Here are some simple ways to upgrade your home’s smallest room.
If your toilet has seen better days, replacing it may be the easiest way to give your bathroom a facelift. Toilets come in a variety of sizes, colors, and shapes. Choose from more modern designs like wall-hung toilets, or if your space is limited, select a smaller round-front or corner model.
Adding a stylish rug adds a touch of color and softness to any bathroom. Choose a rug with bold hues to contrast your walls and match the genre of your space. Ensure that the rug you select is waterproof and mildew-resistant, so it can withstand moisture and dirt.
Hanging accessories can provide your bathroom with a more elegant, modern touch. For instance, replace your old towel rack or rail with one that’s stylish and has a contemporary finish. You could also get a floating shelf to display folded towels, potpourri, or candles for a cozy atmosphere.
Next, liven up your toilet with a quality toilet seat. Many manufacturers now produce uniquely shaped and patterned seats. Look for a complimentary design that subtly complements your other bathroom accents.
Finally, don’t forget the walls. Create your own artwork with picture frames, shelves, or tiles. Hang a few prints, or use picture frames to display your family and pet photos. You can also opt for shelving that features vintage knick knacks for a unique look.
In sum, you don’t have to invest a lot of money or put a ton of effort into refreshing your toilet. Along with allowing you to indulge in your own personal style, there are lots of simple changes you can make to transform the overall look of your bathroom.