6 Steps To A Discerning Bathroom Look With Your Toilet
Whether you’re looking to give your bathroom an upgrade or just give it a bit of an added flair, there are many ways to ensure that your toilet looks simply stunning. Here are 6 steps you can take to give your bathroom a discerning look with your toilet:
1. Choose A Unique Toilet DesignThe first step to making your bathroom really stand out is to choose a unique toilet design. Whether that be an elongated bowl or a wall-mounted toilet, selecting something a bit out of the ordinary can work wonders for your bathroom’s overall look.
2. Invest In An Innovative Toilet SeatYour toilet seat choice can make or break your bathroom’s look, so make sure to invest in one that is both stylish and innovative. If you’re looking for something to really make your entire bathroom aesthetic pop, consider buying an automated toilet seat that can both raise and lower itself.
3. Accessorize With A Bidet AttachmentTo add a more luxurious feel to your bathroom, you may want to consider investing in a bidet attachment. These can help provide a more hygienic and efficient bathroom experience, as well as add to the overall invested look you’re hoping to achieve with your bathroom.
4. Pick A Statement Toilet Roll HolderMake sure that you don’t forget about the smaller details like your toilet roll holder when working to give your bathroom a discerning look. Think outside the box and don’t be afraid to get a bit creative with the style and material of your holder, as this one small design detail can really up the ante of the entire look.
5. Incorporate An Easily Cleaned Toilet BaseNot only should you prioritize finding a toilet design that fits your aesthetic needs, but you also need to make sure that you choose one that’s easily cleanable. Bleach-based cleaning solutions are always a good choice and make it so much easier to keep your toilet looking sparkling all the time.
6. Don’t Forget A Splash Of ColorFinally, don’t be afraid to add some color to your bathroom. Picking a matching or complementary wall color to either the toilet seat or base can really give your bathroom a unique and distinct look. From pastels to bold colors, it’s easy to find a splash of something to match both your aesthetic and your personality.
In conclusion, giving your bathroom a discerning look with your toilet doesn’t have to be a stressful and time-consuming process. With these 6 simple steps, you’ll be able to create a look that is both unique and stylish enough to make all of your house guests green with envy.