7 Hot Tips For Decorating Your Bathroom Toilet
Giving your bathroom toilet an upgrade doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive. Put your spin on things and add lots of personality and character to your bathroom oasis with the following 7 hot tips for decorating your bathroom toilet:
1. Use Fun Towel HoldersChoose one or two fun towel holders that fit your bathroom’s theme. Towel holders do more than just give you a place to hang your towels — they’re also a great way to add your own personal touch to the bathroom.
2. Bring in ColorBold colors can bring life and vibrancy to any room, including your bathroom. Add some color to your bathroom toilet area with brightly colored towels and shower curtains to brighten things up.
3. Display ArtIs there an art print that means something special to you? Hang it in the bathroom for a special touch. Just make sure it’s ready for all the steam that comes from the bathroom.
4. Add New KnobsGive your bathroom toilet an instant upgrade with new knobs on the cabinet. There are so many options to choose from — get creative and pick something that matches the style of your bathroom.
5. Organize Your ToiletriesWhen it comes to your bathroom toilet, organization is key. Use baskets and drawer dividers to organize any items that are used frequently so your bathroom looks neat and tidy all the time.
6. Add a Statement MirrorPop in a statement mirror that makes a bold statement. A mirror can add a lot of character to any space, plus it’s an essential item for your morning and beauty routine.
7. Hang GreeneryBring in some greenery to your bathroom toilet and make your own spa-like retreat. Hang some leaves and plants for a touch of green in your bathroom that will instantly liven it up.
These tips will help you turn your bathroom toilet into an inviting and stylish space. Put your own spin on things and create a bathroom that’s unique to you.
With a few small changes, you can create a bathroom that you’ll love coming home to.