7 Tips to Make Your Toilet Look Much Better
Having a toilet that looks clean and neat adds a really nice touch to your bathroom, and doesn’t have to be an overwhelming task. Here are seven easy tips that you can use to make your toilet look much better in no time:
1. Clean The Toilet RegularlyCleaning your toilet regularly with a toilet cleaner or bleach will help to keep it looking nice and fresh. Add this to your cleaning routine and you’ll know that your toilet is always looking its best.
2. Mop RegularlyMop the floor around your toilet to remove any dirt or dust that might have been tracked in. This will keep your floor looking nice and neat, and will also help to keep your toilet looking fresh.
3. Put In A Toilet MatPutting in a toilet mat is a great way to help keep your floor looking nice, as it helps to absorb any water that is splashed when you're using the toilet. This is especially important if you have a light colored tile or hardwood floor in your bathroom.
4. Swap Your Toilet SeatReplacing your toilet seat with a new one will help to give the toilet a much cleaner look. You can find a wide range of colors and styles to fit any bathroom, so choose one that will match your décor.
5. Stick On A Decorative Toilet Seat CoverIf you don’t want to replace your toilet seat, then a good and cheap alternative is to stick on some decorative toilet seat covers. These come in a variety of colors and designs, and can be easily removed when you’re ready to give your toilet a new look.
6. Add A Toilet Roll HolderAdding a toilet roll holder is a great way to make sure your toilet roll is tucked away and out of sight. This is an easy and inexpensive way to make your toilet look better.
7. Place A Container For ToiletriesPlacing a container for toiletries is a great way to keep your bathroom neat and tidy. You can use a basket, jar or cup to hold items such as a spare roll of toilet paper, air freshener, and any other bathroom items that you might need.
By following these simple tips you can have your toilet looking much better in no time. Remember to clean and mop regularly and you’ll have a cleaner toilet that you can be proud of.