8 Space-Saving Ideas For Toilets In Your Bathroom
Having a smaller bathroom space can make it difficult to accommodate a large toilet in your layout. Fortunately, there are many clever ways to fit a toilet into your bathroom without sacrificing style or comfort. Here are 8 space-saving ideas for toilets in your bathroom:
1. Wall-Hung ToiletsWall-hung toilets are a great space-saving option, as they are easily mounted to the wall and the tank is hidden away in the wall. The lack of the tank also eliminates the need for a lot of floor space.
2. Compact ToiletsCompact toilets are smaller than traditional toilets, allowing you to fit a toilet into a smaller space. Many models of compact toilets also have a curved design to save even more space.
3. Corner ToiletsCorner toilets are a great option if you have limited space in your bathroom. They can be installed in the corner of your bathroom, leaving the rest of the space open for other fixtures.
4. Dual-Flush ToiletsDual-flush toilets are a great way to save space and reduce water consumption. These toilets offer two separate flush settings (one for liquid waste and one for solid waste) that help to conserve water.
5. Enclosed ToiletsEnclosed toilets are a great way to save space in your bathroom. These toilets are enclosed in a cabinet-like structure, which helps to hide the tank and gives your bathroom a more organized look.
6. High-Efficiency ToiletsHigh-efficiency toilets are great for small bathrooms, as they use less water than traditional toilets. These toilets also have a sleek, modern design that takes up less space in your bathroom.
7. Elongated ToiletsElongated toilets are larger than traditional round toilets but still fit in tight spaces. These toilets also provide more comfort than round toilets, as they are longer and typically have deeper water levels.
8. Upflush ToiletsUpflush toilets are a great way to save space in your bathroom. These toilets use the gravity of the wastewater to flush the toilet, eliminating the need for a drain line.
By utilizing one of these space-saving toilet options, you can add a toilet to your bathroom without sacrificing style or comfort. Be sure to consult a professional plumber to help you determine which type of toilet is best for your bathroom layout.