How To Pick The Right Toilet Design For Your Bathroom
Having the right toilet design in your bathroom is essential for both practicality and aesthetics. With the wrong design, your toilet can stick out like a sore thumb, detracting from the overall appeal of the room.To ensure you pick the right toilet design for your bathroom, consider the following points:
- Measure the area you have available. You need the right size toilet that is compatible with the size of the bathroom.
- Consider any other features associated with your toilet, especially those that are likely to take up additional floor space. Features such as a bidet seat, back tank cover, toilet seat cover and other accessories are likely to require extra space.
Types of Toilets
- Wall-Mounted Toilets: These toilets are designed to be mounted directly onto the wall, which can create the illusion of a much larger bathroom space.
- Floor-Mounted Toilets: These toilets make for a clean, contemporary look in the bathroom. They can be installed directly onto the floor, or raised on a platform.
- Dual-Flush Toilets: Dual-flush toilets are an eco-friendly option, as they allow you to choose between different flushing levels.
- Think about how the style and design of your toilet relates to the rest of the room. Look for toilets with a matching color and design that will tie in with the other features in the room.
- Choose a design that is both comfortable and ergonomic. Look for features such as a soft-close toilet seat, or a heated toilet seat, as these can make your toilet much more comfortable to use.