Making Your Bathroom Cleaner With A New Toilet
A new toilet can make your bathroom more hygienic and look like new again. Here are a few tips for how you can do it:
Replacing the Toilet
- Start by selecting a new toilet model. Measure the area where the toilet will go and make sure it will fit.
- Turn off the water line by turning off the knob behind the toilet or your main water line.
- Disconnect the old toilet and then reconnect the new toilet to the water supply.
- Clean any remaining residue or mess after the installation of the new toilet.
Keeping it Clean
- Create a cleaning routine. Set aside time each week to clean your bathroom and toilet. If you have a busy schedule, try to do a quick clean once a week.
- Deep clean the toilet bowl. Rewash the toilet bowl thoroughly each month using cleaning products specifically designed for toilet cleaning.
- Clean the outside of the toilet. Wash the outside of the toilet with a non-abrasive cleaner, and make sure to dry it off with a clean dry cloth.
- Use a toilet brush. Buy a toilet brush and use it to get into all the hard-to-reach places in the toilet.
- Sanitize the toilet. Sanitize the toilet occasionally to get rid of germs and bacteria.