Small Bathroom Ideas Featuring A Toilet
Small bathrooms come with their own special design challenges, but also offer plenty of opportunity to get creative. If you’re looking for some small bathroom ideas to make the most of your space and maximize storage, these ideas may help!
Unique Toilet DesignWhen you’re dealing with a limited amount of room, choosing a unique design for your toilet is one of the best ways to add a touch of style to the room. A creative toilet can be the eye-catching accent piece that will bring the entire look of your bathroom together. Here are just a few ideas:
- Wall-Mounted Toilet – This type of toilet is mounted directly onto the wall, providing extra space and a sleek, contemporary look.
- Corner Toilet – As its name implies, a corner toilet is designed to fit into a corner of your bathroom. This type of toilet may be more suitable for a square bathroom, as the angled design of the bowl can take up some of the extra space.
- Compact Toilet – Compact toilets are perfect for small bathrooms, as they have a shorter overall height than traditional toilets. These toilets are often designed with a low-profile tank or wall-mounted tank.
Maximize StorageWhen dealing with a small bathroom, smart storage is essential. You’ll want to maximize vertical space and make sure every inch is put to good use. Here are some ideas to help create added storage in your small bathroom:
- Add Floating Shelves – Installing floating shelves along one wall of your bathroom can provide you with much-needed storage space without taking up floor space.
- Invest in a Storage Rack – Wall-mounted storage racks provide additional space for folded towels, toiletries and other small items, without taking up much space.
- Hang Towel Bars – Towel bars are a great way to store and display towels in your small bathroom, as they’re less intrusive than other storage options and can help free up floor space.
Bring in Natural LightNatural light can make any space feel bigger and brighter. For a small bathroom, consider adding some extra windows or skylights to help give the room an airy and open feel. This can help create the illusion of a larger space, and allow for more natural light to come in.
When it comes to small bathrooms, making the most of the space you have is key. Having a unique toilet design, incorporating storage solutions, and bringing in natural light are just a few of the ways you can make your small bathroom feel larger and more inviting.