The Future Of Toilets In The Bathroom
As technology continues to evolve, so too do our inventions, including the toilet. From the most basic of designs to something a little more high-tech, toilets continue to improve to create a more efficient and comfortable experience. Here's what the future of toilets in the bathroom could look like.
High-Tech FeaturesMany toilets of the future may come equipped with a variety of features that make the experience more comfortable and convenient.
- Heated Seats – many modern toilets already have this feature, but it could become more advanced in the future. Seats could come with adjustable temperature, and even self-cleaning capabilities.
- Motion Sensors – toilets of the future could use motion sensors to flush without you having to touch a lever.
- Touchscreen Controls – users could be able to control the temperature, water pressure, and other features with a few taps on a touchscreen.
- Deodorizers – toilets in the future could come with built-in deodorizers that automatically turn on when you enter the bathroom, freshening the air.
SustainabilitySustainability could be a major focus for the bathroom of the future. Many toilets already use efficient water-saving features, but the latest designs could be even more focused on conserving water.
- Dual Flush – this design allows users to choose between two flushes, one for liquid waste and one for solid waste, making it more efficient.
- Low Flow – toilets could come with an adjustable flow rate, allowing users to reduce the amount of water used.
- Recycling – toilets could be designed to recycle the used water, so it can be used to flush again or for other applications.