The Pros & Cons Of Having A Bathroom Toilet
Having a bathroom toilet is an important part of having a complete home. Even though it can provide many benefits and conveniences, there are also drawbacks to having one. Here is a closer look at some of the pros and cons of having a bathroom toilet.
Pros of Having a Bathroom Toilet
- Convenience: Having a bathroom toilet in your home means you don’t have to worry about finding a public restroom or making do with a makeshift lavatory when you are out of the house.
- Cleanliness: Having a bathroom toilet ensures that your bathroom stays clean since human waste frequently contaminates non-bathroom bathrooms.
- Protection from Disease: By having a bathroom toilet in your home, you and your family can be safe from contact with diseases their are present in public bathrooms.
Cons of Having a Bathroom Toilet
- Cost: If you don’t already have a bathroom toilet installed in your home, then there can be significant setup costs involved.
- Maintenance: It takes time and money to keep a bathroom toilet running properly. This includes regular cleaning and maintenance.
- Clog Risk: Since water must constantly pass through the bathroom toilet in order to flush, there is always a chance that the system can become clogged.